Monday 8 February 2016

Jail - Who Me?


My new friend Omar encouraged me to climb a tree across from our Hotel to get a coconut.
We didn't know that though it looked like the tree was above the road, it was growing on private property. The next thing I knew, the Polizia were there! I thought they were going to throw me in jail!  

What happened? I was really scared.  
I did not want to be separated  from my friends and taken to jail in the DR.
What is a stuffed cat to do?  What would you do?
Finally I was set free with a little bribe of monopoly money (of all things!).
Jason finds the money for my release
Someone give me Chocolate!

snuggles with Omar after the ordeal

   

He showed me the Prodigal Son story and I could kind of relate.  When he apologized, he also promised to go after his own coconuts from now on!
                                                                                         

                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment