Sunday 21 February 2016

Calgary



After spending 6 days in Iceland we flew back to Calgary, Alberta.  You can even see where Iceland is from Calgary on the map and how far I traveled from Ontario to meet my Aunt.  On a side note: you can also see where my Bestest Friend Ever lives in New Brunswick.  



There is so much to do in Calgary.  It would have been fun going to the mountains to take in some skiing or snow shoeing, but after two big trips back to back it was just nice to stay home with my cousin Calais and unwind before going back to Ontario.  

   

It seemed at first Calais didn't know who I was but, it didn't take long and we were romping through the house and playing all sorts of games cats like to play. We certainly have the same family traits; we look alike and even like the same kibble. 
I am learning to do selfies. I see all of the tourists taking them. 
Well, back to Ontario.  Priority post is third class but after traveling upper crust I think I can economize a bit.

My next adventure stop with be with my cousin in town and  then I am going to visit my long time friends Noonours and Rosalie at Shepard Public School.  My friends and all the grade one students are going to help me learn french.  I am so excited!  Imagine all the new things I am going to learn, see and do.



                                                               
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment